Expat tax and global mobility services
Our team will guide you through the complexities of cross-border mobility of employees and expatriate compliance. We have an in-depth knowledge of local and international legislation in the areas of individual taxation, social security, payroll, labour law, as well as best practices in foreign employment.
We will review the company´s expatriate tax program to ensure is it fully compliant with statutory requirements on individual tax, social security and local payroll reporting.
Our experts will help you to address the following international assignment compliance issues:
- Creation of the tax efficient non-resident employment structures
- Evaluation of the non-resident’s home and foreign country tax filing requirements
- Potential implications related to permanent establishment and reporting obligations
- Social security and health insurance statutory requirements applicable to expatriates
- Preparation and filing of non-resident’s tax returns
- Payroll calculation and HR administration services for expatriates
- Other administrative services, such as obtaining of work and residence permits, dealing with local authorities and offices for foreigners
- Representation in communication with the tax office and other authorities