Go-to-market and corporate services
Our team in South Africa is led by professionals with over 15 years of experience in business consulting across various industries and sectors. In order to assist companies that are new to South African and Sub-Sahara market, we have developed a wide range of professional services, including go-to-market research and tailored incorporation and administrative support for the business start-up. These services are augmented by a full package of accounting, tax and payroll outsourcing and consultancy services.
Take advantage of having a highly experienced local team at hand and focus on growing your business whilst minimizing your risks.
Our support can cover these services:
- Go-to-market research, risk analysis and solution-defining consulting
- Consulting on legal framework and local compliance risk exposure
- Support by evaluation of business start-up costs
- Establishment and company registrations
- Corporate and administrative services for a new-to-market company
- Consulting on the operational structure
- Support with finding the right business partners
- Due diligence on acquisitions and mergers
- Research and definition of potential incentives and statutory framework